All concerts are held in
Quogue Community Hall,
125 Jessup Ave., Quogue.
Ticket prices for 2021:
Concert admission: $50
Concert plus post-concert celebration: $110
Student admission (concert only): $5
Four ways to purchase tickets:
- By mail order:
Send check made out to:
- Quogue Chamber Music, Inc.
- POB 1984
- Quogue, NY 11959
- Please note: All tickets will be held for you to pick up at the door the night of the event.
- Telephone: Call us at 631-728-3407, Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please call before 2:00 pm on the day of the concert to purchase tickets by phone.
- Online: Use PayPal to buy your tickets online.
Ticket quantities may be adjusted at checkout. Tickets will be held at the box office.
- At the door: Subject to availability, tickets will be for sale at the door the night of the concert. Box office opens one hour prior to the event.
- The 2020 season needed to be canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, the groups scheduled for 2020 have been contracted for the 2021 season.
Members of the Manhattan Chamber Players
Saturday, June 19, 2021, 7:30 pm
- Brahms Piano Quintet in F Minor
- Chausson Concerto for violin, Piano and String Quartet in D Major
“An intensely wrought and burnished performance… Overall, I wished I could put them on repeat.”
Ulysses String Quartet
Saturday, September 11, 2021, 7:30 pm
- Haydn String Quartet "Sunrise"
- Shostakovich String Quartet #1
- Beethoven String Quartet in C# Minor
“Fun, humor and thought provocation were all delivered with a blend of exuberance and polished artistry.”